Selling [GRAZED] High End Beta Account

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LuckyTwist, 8/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyTwist

LuckyTwist
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Not gonna add too much info because it would take me hours to neatly jot everything down and put into detail everything that is on the account.

The Maplestory account I am selling is an account from the BETA stage of the game. I have characters in all of the highly populated servers. I have been playing Maplestory since its release in 2003. I have every character class all level 100+ the primary focus being I have the 6 Legendary Heroes all level 150+ with their own respective fashion (For example I have a level 150+ Evan with an Evan haircut, eyes, outfit, damage skin, etc) I have a lot of the original collectible items spread out on the characters from some of the earliest days of the game. (Maplemas & Versalmas items, Spider Earrings, All of the maple bandanas including the Beta, etc (I can't list all of them it would take too long) I have spent untold thousands of dollars on this game over the years in nexon cash so each character is loaded with fashion as well as a variety of goodies.

With this account you get a combination of having godly gear/all high level characters but its the ultimate throw back package to collectibles that people pay a lot of money to get their hands on)

I am selling my account because I am going off to college soon and I won't have time for this game anymore and want it to go to a good home.

Price is very # and I am laid back there is no set price will sell depending on how much I like your offer.

IF YOU LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFO I CAN GIVE ANY DETAILS OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT THE ACCOUNT. NOT LISTED HERE BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE WAY TOO LONG TO BREAK IT ALL DOWN.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.