Godly dexless 17x NL Bera!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

-Hotmail

-F/I

-Legit 100%

-Well known

-One person left in BL who can get you into a boss run guild,they do runs daily!

-Will come stripped or not depending on ofer or by equest.

-Zhelm,clean FC,clean HT neck,not sure how good the Skanda is,11 att BWG,Max TT max star shadow thingy,max taunt,max MW,14 sets of ilbis!

-Top and hat are permanent!!

-comes with a 47 spearman stripped.

-Other love you.

-ACCEPTING:

-NX

-ACCOUNTS 140+ ANY SERVER PREFERRED NOT STRIPPED BUT WHATEVER

-MESOS IN ANY SERVER

-GODLY,GODLY ITEMS

-ANY OTHER OFFERS?

-CAN NOT TAKE PAYPAL AT THE MOMENT!DON'T ASK WHY.

PM me your MSN please.

---------- Post added 06-29-2010 at 01:57 PM ----------

This isn't a real account. It's a private server. No hammer slots. 50atk still red. Cropped out the use slots. FAKE ACCOUNT!

What do you mean the use slots are cropped out?This is a real account I'll update the ****ing ss's tomorrow showing more proof since it's 11PM here on a school night,please don't accuse me like that.Pic removed until then.

So you're saying that these pics are over a year old? Meet me in game. Ch 5 FM 5 right now. If it's legit. I have a nice offer.

---------- Post added 06-29-2010 at 02:24 PM ----------

I just looked at the rankings from lvl 169-180. There is no 17x Theif that has those clothes or that hair. The ONLY person with that hair within that level range is a 171-173 Bucc named EffnBucc.

MSN *****************************************************

AIM ScarPhoenix1

Originally Posted by One4EachHole

So you're saying that these pics are over a year old? Meet me in game. Ch 5 FM 5 right now. If it's legit. I have a nice offer.

---------- Post added 06-29-2010 at 02:24 PM ----------

I just looked at the rankings from lvl 169-180. There is no 17x Theif that has those clothes or that hair. The ONLY person with that hair within that level range is a 171-173 Bucc named EffnBucc.

Dude I don't need to prove myself to you,if I were to show someone the account it would be someone with a rep higher than 0.Also I have an excellent C/O of a level 16x corsaid with a 16x BM,if I get no other offers soon I'll take this.

Hey,

PM'ing you for more info =)

Thanks,

Tim

Update the SS'es, because if this is a real account, I have an offer better than 2 160x accounts.

I can make you an amazing offer.

I have PM'd you, but haven't gotten any reply

A number of people have added me on msn today, not sure if one of them is you.

- Eeyore

I will upload the SS's soon since you guys seem to have better offers,add me please Ronin!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.