Godly D2 UsEast Ladder Acc For Sale

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello, I am currently selling my Diablo II: LoD UsEast Ladder account via PayPal. The account comes with 8 character slots, 4 of which are fully built characters with the best or close to the best of gear, items, charms, etc.. I'm trying to sell this account as soon as possible and only via PayPal. Over $200 worth of gear, runes, charms, rares/uniques, etc.. There is a lot to list so for further detail you may contact me via e-mail @ ***************************************************** or via AIM @ *****************************************************. Any and all offers will be considered just message me for any questions, comments, concerns; and also, if you would like to know exactly what you'll be buying. I can also go onto Diablo II and show you each character and their gear, charms, stash items, etc. if needed. Thanks for any and all replied to this post. I am greatly looking forward to selling this account asap...

i want it ill buy

very interested, email me please, *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.