Sold Gms Account Scania 204 Aran

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rodney1996, 7/13/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodney1996

Rodney1996
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    $200
    Make Offer
    I have been playing Maplestory for years and started about months after the beta and I think it's time for me to start focusing on college and quit Maplestory. I have a level 204, which is obviously my main, and about 20 to 25 characters on that account. Definitely more then 20 characters and I guarantee you that. I have 1 SS Rank card and I would say about 15 or more S Rank cards. The deck is full of S Rank specials do don't worry about it. The characters are all level 100+ but I say that about 4 or 5 are below level 100. The main comes with 150m carrying and 250m in storage. There are 2 perma pets and some perma NX in the CS, character, and Android. Also the android heart is 25 ATT and All Stat. The character has 12 Link Skills (Level 2 for most and only 1 or 2 Level 1) [Level 5 for Zero]. This account also comes with a Zero who is in the 180's. Back to my Aran, he has the full Fafnir set and some pretty decent equips and nice rings. The range is 150k+ if buffed and has unique potential on the weapon. Many things you could do with this character or any other character on that account. I could really use the money to start college later this fall so if you are interested contact me on:

REMOVED

I will only be accepting PayPal offers.

$200 is my offer.

#1 Rodney1996, 7/13/14
    Last edited by a moderator: 7/17/14
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Rodney1996

Rodney1996
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

The price is also # if you would like.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.