Sold [Global] Top-Up BCC, Endless Tower, Leeching and Macro Service

Discussion in 'Ragnarok M Eternal Love Big Cat Coin - Buy Sell Trade' started by JougasakiMika, 7/23/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JougasakiMika

JougasakiMika
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Selling Top-Up BCC Service

✦ Top-Up BCC Service Options
    598+150 BCC ($85)
    298+75 BCC ($42.5)

(If you want to top up the 298+75 BCC you have to purchase the Premium Ticket ($8.5) as well due to the handling fee. The service is mainly there for people who still have doubled on the 298 BCC so they can top up two times to get a bigger amount.)
    9 Premium Ticket ($70)

The only way I can do the top-up service for you is if I log into your account and do it. Please be advised that I will not be able to offer any other methods to Top-Up BCC onto your account.

Please confirm with me on Discord for Top-Up BCC. Sometimes I have to book time for you due to Top-Up BCC traffic during the beginning and the middle of the month when new Gachas are released. Any other time I can likely provide the service right away but check with me regardless just to make sure I can get you the BCC you desire.

Selling Endless Tower Service

✦ Endless Tower Service 1 – 100
    Endless Tower Service – ($4 per character)

Endless Tower SPECIAL OFFER3 characters in the same party for only $10

This is a list of MVPs’ and MINIs’ that we will be targeting to get you the best possible loots. The aim is the Firelord Kaho, Storm Knight, and Dark Lord. They have the best loots as of far and would require three server changes to complete.

Firelord Kaho
    Lava Gem
    - Currently 471,653 a piece
    Lance of Dragon Tamer - Currently 946,435 a piece
    Kaho's Protection Blueprint

Stormy Knight
    Elder's Hammer - Currently 2,924,720 a piece
    Fairy in Bottle - Currently 4,750,512 a piece

Dark Lord
    Staunch Ring - Currently 1,321,731 a piece.
    Coif [1] Blueprint - Currently 7,456,126 a piece.

If there is a route you prefer to take because you'd like other types of loot other than the ones we picked out for you. Feel free to tell us about the route you prefer. However, no more than three server changes for Endless Tower Service. We don't want to be wasting time changing channels ten times because you only have a singular specific MVP you're targeting per floor.

Selling Leeching Service

We have a special type of service for leeching much more advanced than others with tested experience gain per 360 stamina that will earn you tons of Job Level at any given level.
    NOTE: Due to all the current traffic of Leeching Service, please private message me or add me on Discord and book for a schedule.

✦ Regular Leeching Service ($5.5/hour) ($16.5/360 Stamina)
    (Please consume 3 Lightning Chains for 360 Stamina. We will only do 3 hours.)
    This service will earn you about 30 to 70 million Job Experience.

✦ Power Leeching Service ($10/hour) ($30/360 Stamina)
    (Please consume 3 Lightning Chains for 360 Stamina. We will only do 3 hours.)
    This service will earn you almost 50 to 100 million Job Experience. The best leeching service out that's there most certainly going to beat most leeching services you will find. We have tested experience in levelling a single character from Novice to Third Class in a couple of weeks using this method. If you’re dying to get to Rebirth Class with your Multi-Jobs or your main job, this is the perfect service to achieve that quickly.

Demonstration on the intricate carpet bombing set up we have during leech.

Starting the Power Leeching Service with only 3 Lightning Chain and Premium

Ending the Power Leeching Service with only 3 Lightning CHain and Premium

https://www.playerup.com/attachments/koby-jpg.154136/

If you have Saint Equipments that Boost Job Experience, Event Food that doubles EXP gain or Mentor Buff (Mentor Buff only applies to characters level 84 or below the moment you reach level 85 you can no longer receive the Mentor buff) you will be earning much more experience than the demonstration.

Other Types of Service

If you play RO: Eternal Love on virtual mobile programs such as Nox, Bluestack and etc. You can set up Macros with the virtual machine to farm certain things. We have figured everything out for the Macros and are willing to provide the Macro Scripts to customers who would like to have these Macros under their tool belt for self-use. The growing list below is our service to help you set up the Macro Script on your virtual mobile engine. All it takes is for you to share your desktop remotely with us while logged into your account.

Clock Tower B1 - Hell Plant & Demonic Fire Macro for carpet bombing certain corners of the map. ($120)

You can take a look at the clips shown in the demonstrations under Power Leeching to see how to carpet bomb monsters in Clock Tower B1 with a Genetic. You pick one of the two spots and we will help you through Team Viewer or Cloud Emulator on scripting the Macro on your virtual mobile machine. This is extremely potent for levelling especially if you want to make multiple characters and don't want to spend so much time questing them to the desired level.

Underwater Temple farming Marc ★, Obeanue ★, Hydra ★ (140$)

You can set up Macros on how to use the Fly Wing and target specific ★ monsters. It's a very efficient way to farm for Marc, Obeanue or Hydra Card for those who would like to use this as the main source for farming for Zeny. Although it's still very chance based and not a very reliable method of earning quick Zeny... with luck on your side you could do well regardless.

So long you don't delete the virtual machine or change your computer and etc. These macro scripts will stay with you forever and if you use multi-instance Nox or Bluestacks they will peel over to other accounts as well.

✦ Payment Options:

PayPal: Total Amount = Total Cost + 0.30 x 4.5% (You will send Total Amount through 'Paying for an item or service')

✦ Contact Information:
    Discord: Mika#5845
    Private Message Me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.