Sold Gingerella's Bst | Post Your Lfs!

Discussion in 'Ourworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Latest topics for the, 3/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest topics for the

Latest topics for the
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Hello fellow forumers, welcome to my new and improved BST! My inventory has changed a lot since I did my first one, and it was just so messy and unorganized, so I decided to completely redo it. Hopefully this one turned out better then the last, lol. Enjoy! ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lololololololololololkknklnsgksndkjgkjfyhhhklgkll☆Statuses and Thank You's☆
    Rubatosis~ For being the best sister ever and helping me with trades and stuff.
    Nik~ For helping so many forumers with your generous giveaways. Although I cannot enter on this account I still appreciate them.
    Corynn~ You always reply to everyone on the Price and Trade Check Topic. You have helped me avoid so many bad decisions.
    Asana~ For just being so sweet and doing a giveaway that helped so many forumers. Also for basically giving me 4mil in smalls.
    Apricot Princess~ For your fun giveaway that helped me meet new forumers

☆Note to every forumer: You guys are all so sweet and accepting. I love you all and I am so glad that I have gotten to meet so many wonderful people here.☆

Statuses:
    Gems: 11 (O wOw)
    Coins: 238,750
    Resident/Zoes?: Resident
    Level: 48

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.