Selling GF Account Lvl 90 Windshadow

Discussion in 'Grand Fantasia Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/28/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Price $:
    no price
    Make Offer
    I'm retiring from GF and I want to sell my acct to get back some money. The acct is as followed:

* Characters: 1 lvl 90 WS, 1 lvl 40 sin (specialized for 40 pvp) and a few bank accts.

*Lvl 90 WS has the following:

+Armor: +15 85 pvp set, +15 80 yellow set, +15 70 sprite set, 80 GvG set, 75 pvp set
    +Weapons: +15 every 1 hand yellow sword from 60 to 90 (except for 75). Most have their orange versions as well. 90 orange gun, +15 85 yellow gun, 85 yellow bow. 60 yellow gun, 70 orange gun, 75 yellow bow. 70 GvG sword

*Consumables: Candies, various limited stat boost items that I collected over the years.

*Mounts: Around 10 mounts, 1 2-person mount

*Costumes: At least 40 pieces. Quite a few have stone and enchants in them.

*Fame: Max faction fame, substantial PvP, GvG points

*All important talents are the highest level possible, have all 3 faction ATs.

*Have an (inactive) wife, has over 1000 lover coins. Most lover skills are acquired. If requested, can divorce wife before transfer acct.

*Guild: Currently in a very small guild. Can leave if requested.

-----

There are other goodies here and there as well but I can't possibly list them all. Consider those extra if you buy the acct. Price is only negotiated based on the above features. One of the advantages of this character is that I have been inactive for a while. If you the acct, change name then nobody will even notice the old char missing.

Transfer method: I mostly take game cards (for example, Rixty). We can negotiate depending on what you can obtain. I'd have to insist on getting the money first before releasing acct info. The reason being I've known people who contact a seller only to have his acct banned once he revealed his ign.

Price: #. I spent around $2000 and 500 hours on the acct. I obviously won't hope to get all of that back.

If you're interested, reply in this thread with a method to contact you or send me a message on this website.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.