Selling Futurama: The Complete Series (with 2014 calendar) $59.96 at Walmart

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

It's oos.

Not if it's OoS.

That's nice. Too bad I bought the first 4 DVD sets a few years ago, and finished collecting the movies earlier this year.

its back in stock.

and....its gone

Great price. I paid $28 for the first season 10-11 years ago.

I wish they'd do Blu-Ray versions of the first four volumes, maybe I should buy this so Fox will make it happen.

Good price, but reviews on Amazon are ripping the hell out of the packaging (cardboard sleeves for the disks leave them prone to scratching). As mentioned by the Count above, maybe when they decide to repackage them as a Blu set, I'll bite.

I just started watching this show like last week and have been addicted so this couldn't have came at a better time. It baffles me how this came from one of the Simpsons creators but is actually hilarious unlike the Simpsons. I'm guessing one of the reasons it's way edgier than most Fox shows at that time and it wasn't until Family Guy premiered that something was not only on that level but farther in that area of edgy jokes.

Aw , thanks for sharing. That's bad enough for blu rays but is murder on DVD's.

And for you Amazon fans, they price matched Volume 8 while Volume 7 shows up as $12.96. I needed Volume 8 so this is a terrific deal. Now I just need $27.04 to get free shipping.

I have. I own the first 5 seasons and have seen many more but haven't owned them. Honestly the first few you could air on Cartoon Network today and not have anyone outraged as they're tame as compared to later seasons. Simpsons really has never been an edgy show though, at least as long as I watched it since it's been many years since I've seen any episodes. Comparing it to animated shows now is like comparing Arthur to Cowboy Bebop.

Submitted to amazon for price match. I wish there was something as a group or individual we could easily chime in and make it easier for all with price matching.

Back instock again. Placed my order for instore pick up hope it will be perfect condition

Not a big fan of site to store pick up as that means that 99% of the time your items will be sent via their GM trucks and they load those trailers like love you. They literally pay someone to work at the end of a belt and hurl everything that comes at him onto the trailer not giving a damn what they're throwing or slamming down. Then it gets to the store and you have a bunch of people who don't care (can't blame them honestly with what they get paid) who throw it around as well. They might even not separate it from the store freight and your item ends up lost for days or permanently because some love you sent it out to the floor or it just vanishes in the back somewhere. I'm not trying to scare you as the latter doesn't happen often, at least in organized stores where employees get treated at least half decent but the way their regional warehouses load the trailers is a concern if you have something valuable.

You're insane. The Simpsons was just coming out of its Golden Age when Futurama began (It was almost through Season 10) As much as I love Futurama it doesn't even come close to the Simpsons in its prime.

When I said first few seasons I meant like 1-3, maybe even 4. Once it hit 5 and on it was great but the earlier seasons looking back were so ******* tame. By tame I don't mean it wasn't funny but in today's society it was so toned down you could have put those seasons anywhere on television, including networks with teen oriented shows like CN. But no Futurma>Simpsons regardless of what season though, way funnier. Especially by today's Simpsons, which suck for the most part. Futurama is just an all-around better show and if you don't think so oh well.

Why do we need to compare Simpsons and Futurama? Both are loads of fun and both have good episodes and bad episodes.

Simpsons still makes me laugh at least a couple times an episode, that's more than I can say for crap like Family Guy. Really not sure why people keep calling to have it cancelled.

You act like the Futurama c

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.