Sold Full DPS Archer 922K - 315K ATK -320K MATK and Rank A Guild Leader

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by GrimMercy, 9/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrimMercy

GrimMercy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    This is a full DPS archer that'll pretty much destroy anything you come across. It's got perfect stats, weapons, and monsters. There's an excellent balance of Fatal procs for crit, cost recovery, and damage procs. The pride and joy of the account is the main monster and main ability. Sakura Decree is an ability that's better than Ether Exchange. It gives cost and reduces cooldowns of all abilities, so you can pump out more damage and never run out of cost. Dragon Handler Harunia is the perfect monster for this account. She boosts your dps by 100%, makes you tanky, and prevents you suffering any status effects. Anything you target gets obliterated!

This account is also a Rank A Guild Leader, so if you've got friends you want to play with they can join your Rank A guild. If you want to find new friends it won't be hard because this account is good and it's a Rank A guild.

This account is so much fun! I hate to part with it, but I don't have the time that I used too. School, work, and kids fill my life to the brim.

If you're interested in buying the account message me on discord GrimMercy#9312. I'm almost always on, so it shouldn't take me long to get back to you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    GrimMercy

GrimMercy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I forgot to mention that I have 95 gems on the account that are ready to be used.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.