Selling  All Platforms  Battle Pass  100-200 Wins  Email Not Included Fortnite accounts [50+ stock] [Read Description] [Contact me in Discord before purchase]

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Indrek Eeskivi, 3/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indrek Eeskivi

Indrek Eeskivi
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   1   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Product Description: I currently have some fortnite accounts in my holding. Most of these rare users are from the year 2017. These accounts are also unverified. However each account will have a different price listed, but the "starting price" for one of my accounts is 45 USD, then it starts from there. When you are confident in purchasing one of my accounts, please have a budget in your PayPal or bank account of total more than 45 USD. Also please contact me in my Discord before purchasing, thank you. ALSO, THESE ACCOUNTS WILL GO OUT OF STOCK QUICKLY, SO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!

Customer Agreement:
    1. You are responsible for the account after the purchase, not the seller.

2. Please do not contact me if you "do not have the money right now," this can be very annoying and time-consuming.

3. If you contact me in Discord wanting to purchase the account. You must have full confidence that you want to purchase it, instead of messaging me later about that you aren't interested anymore.

4. YOU MUST CONTACT ME IN DISCORD BEFORE PURCHASING! I will not accept payments through PLAYERUP, as they take weeks to process the payment. If you do accidentally purchase through PLAYERUP, please refund the purchase.

5. DO NOT OFFER ME TRADES OR ANY OTHER TRANSACTION OPTIONS BESIDES PAYPAL. I only accept purchases through Paypal.

6. Do not ask for the password first, as clearly this is what most scammers say. If you are unsure, please ask for my customer vouches. As I have much positive feedback from previous customers.

NOT FOLLOWING ANY OF THESE AGREEMENTS WILL FOLLOW A BLOCK

discord:
    Tõnu#7095

Thank you for your consideration!

#1 Indrek Eeskivi, 3/17/20
    Last edited: 3/17/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.