Selling Five Below $5 Blu rays (Batman Year one, Justice League crisis on two earths)

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

You don't know Five Below do you?

Yeah they are a chain where everything is $5 or below, they have ads, but not a real website or anything useful for price matching.

It's a great store if you have children or in college because they have cheap college crap, and stupid little things. They also have a huge selection of candies, but they are oddly expensive. It turns out one opened up real close to me.

I'm going to have to go to see if I can find some of those TMNT sets, since I'm trying to get the whole series (I have the first 6 volumes, season 8 and 10, currently.)

Since no one has provided a link I will hot stuff. cool prices. | Five Below doesn't have prices but has store locations.

That's too bad the ones with the figures were the season 7 volumes.

Never heard of this store but I've apparently got 3 or 4 close by to me and two different ones within about 10 minutes from me. Might have to go check em out.

I found all four parts of Season 7 with the figure at Wal-Mart last month for $5 they were just thrown in with all the other $5 DVDs.

Picked up Batman Year 1 for 5 bones. Great pickup thanks!

Picked up blu-rays for Futurama Bender's Game and Into the Wild Green Yonder. I didn't see Batman Year 1 or Justice League, unfortunately. I did see a ton of West Side Story on blu-ray, and Coraline. I'm still deliberating on going back and picking up Coraline.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.