Selling  High End  Android and iOS Final Fantasy XV, cit 187, power 600KT, 1 server, all heroes pre umbra & pyrna

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Darth_Twink, 1/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Twink

Darth_Twink
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    VIP 237, LVL 51 Defense Ministry, Lvl 40 Strat Hall, Royal Stables unlocked, War trained Chocobo Maxed, Ebony @ 78, New XMAS monsters (red & blue presents). All other pre 2019 buildings. Astral Shrine Maxed with most Astrals max.

Expansions: Jewel Mine, lvl 23, Lvl 24 Command depot, lvl 60 elemental expansions.
    Most heroes are maxed if not, at level 398 or something similar.

The server is Calcano #3511. Strong Server & Guild, with plenty of advanced ports and 10 realm ports, as well as plenty of expansion ports and other stuff for you to move to the server of your choice comfortably.

This deal also comes with my LVL 166 farm for maximizing your rewards in cross-server playerup, as I won't be needing it.

THIS IS MY BABY! I've worked for 3 years to get as much stuff as I have and spent thousands of dollars to be here. All my friends decided to move on to another game, so as am I.

Priced to sell

#1 Darth_Twink, 1/21/20
    Last edited: 1/21/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.