Selling    Farms for Sale State 359

Discussion in 'Last Shelter Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by razrwyre, 11/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razrwyre

razrwyre
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone.

I currently have a few farms for sale in state 359.

Looking to streamline what I do in game, so I'm looking to offload my farms.

Have 4 level 19 farms, come with email accounts, and potentially 1 more level 20, no email account access as it is linked to my personal email.

Selling the 4 lvl 19s at $10 each, or take all 4 for $30.

The lvl 20 farm would probably go for $20, so $50 for all 5. If you are interested in all 5, let me know and we can work something out.

No migration tickets, and all would require 1 ticket to be moved out of 359.

Able to move them to states 1-480 its showing.

They all have orange heroes, non maxed although some are "close" in the lvl 20, some have S through X heroes, but these are farms. Never put any effort in to these accounts really, although I keep upgrading the tech, so most have 2x 3 hero APC's, so it helps on gathering days.

All have 60k+ in diamonds, lvl 20 has 200k diamonds, and storage reserves are decent, but nothing spectacular. I have, up until a few months ago, used them as farms after all. Lol. They have a mix of t1 and t7 trucks and are lvl 100+ builder bases if that matters. Lol

Anyway, if you're interested, hit me up on Line. I'm "razrwyre" on there.

Currency is in USD, and i will only accept estansfer or paypal.

Thanks.

PS. I will only see the lvl 20 in the package deal, not by itself. I'd rather get rid of the farms before the lvl 20 one.
    PPS. don't bother responding here to get my attention, use Line to reach me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.