Selling Fantastic Heroes and Generals Account

Discussion in 'Heroes and Generals Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by CheeseIsNice, 1/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseIsNice

CheeseIsNice
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Level 15 german infantry with EVERY gun fully modded including OHK scoped Kar98, sturmgewhr with skin, pepper wood skin + scope for gewhr 43, mg 34 and 42, mp 34 and 40, and pistols . (Apart from p08 parabellum but have p38 which is better.) Also seitengewhr 98 knife, dienstglas binos, all anti tank equipment (except bazooka). 3 infantry assault teams. All gold infantry badges! (camo, heavy set...) Also with all vehicles (except 2nd bike+ anti aircraft) fully unlocked with medic pack.

Level 15 Soviet sniper with new expensive camoflague with extra modded OHK mosin-nagant with x8 scope and awesome expensive skin. Many badges but camoflague and ghillie gold are the best. With BA-6 which is basically a tank and also with NR-40 knife, fulled modded tula and nagant pistols. Grenades, PMK and all available anti-tank equipment. 3 recon units.

Level 10 American Para with fully modded thompson (+grease gun+m1 grand) and ST anti tank grenade

Level 6 Soviet tank driver. t-26 fully modded with all ammo types.

180000 credits. 250000 warfunds. 1300 gold. Player level XII of course.
    I love this game so much but have to stop because I'm so addicted. I have spent so long on this game and this account is everything you could want.

Price: ~90euros, £80 message for screenshots

ps. I also have a another m1/m2 american account w anti-tank and F. modded pistols for sale. message if interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.