Fallen NX Shop

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

(This is my post on PHCGaming, but also posting on GZP)

Hi everyone !

So I'm opening my NX shop. I don't sell any game card, it's the gifting method.

[Getting Your NX]

To get your NX, it's really simple. All you do is go on MapleStory, go on the MTS, put a noob item with the price of NX you bought from me.

[For every Nexon Games]

The NX on the account is for EVERY games. So if I give you the NX on MapleStory, you have it on every games. (With same account for sure xD)

[Price Rate]

If you buy from 1k to 20K NX : 1K = 0.90$

If you buy 21K NX + : 1K = 0.70$

All Prices are in USD, paypal only !

THERE IS NO REFUND !

[Safe And Secure]

This is 100% safe ! You don't need to give your account info ! The only thing I will need is your character name so I can retrieve you on the MTS to buy your item.

[How to Buy]

To buy the NX, add me on msn or Xfire.

MSN : *****************************************************

Xfire : hellsoldier66

If you're a Trusted Member or in the PHC team, I can go first on trade. If you are a member, then we use a MM or you go first.

After buying please send a feedback on this topic ! :p

***************************************************** scammed me !!! Now I need to get more NX, he stole everything -.-

Originally Posted by MaplePri

***************************************************** scammed me !!! Now I need to get more NX, he stole everything -.-

Any proof, if I may ask?

Greetz,

Rob

Offtopic@ I've seen about 3 thread so far where diktator has scammed, so ya I'd be careful trading with him

Ontopic@ Do u cover tax or does the buyer? Cuz if buyer covers tax then really it's more expensive than just buying nx.....

Originally Posted by Zeno1

Offtopic@ I've seen about 3 thread so far where diktator has scammed, so ya I'd be careful trading with him

Ontopic@ Do u cover tax or does the buyer? Cuz if buyer covers tax then really it's more expensive than just buying nx.....

There were threads about me scamming but there were no solid proof. And 2 of them may be the same guy..

---------- Post added 12-24-2009 at 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Dicktator

There were threads about me scamming but there were no solid proof. And 2 of them may be the same guy..

---------- Post added 12-24-2009 at 10:29 AM

Lol, cause you ask us to log off so it clears our chat logs.

well if you have any in stock I'll buy 30k NX PM me please and thank you!

Sold Zeno1 some NX ! Trade went fast and smooth =D. Really Good Trade.

Trustworth guy, I went first and trade went very smoothly.

Went very smooth, contacted through PM and bought 50k nx! Thanks man! Always wanted a pet XD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.