Selling Faery's Unique IG services- Username Claims, Merging, Verified @ change etc

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 5/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Faery’s Instagram Unique Services

> Instagram Username Claims
    I am now opening up my username claiming services on OGU as well. I have done loads of handle claims offsite on other forums and platforms and have a very high success rate.

Everything is done legit/ legally, no trademarking, fake docs whatever. I don’t have an exact time frame for my username claim services as I have claimed some @’s within mere hours while some cases have taken me weeks.

After I claim, the @ is very secure and has 0 chance of getting reverted or anything.

Here are my guidelines ( handles fitting these are the easiest for me to get):
    -5+ char
    -inactive for 2+ years
    -public (MUST)
    -not too generic*

*depends on the @ itself, I have gotten loads of generic @’s PM me with the @ you need and I’ll tell you if I can get it or not. If you need an anime/jap @ I can guarantee you I’ll get it 100%. First/last names can be harder or take longer depending on how common they are.

Pricing: I charge a minimum of $1.5k per username claim, price may or may not go up depending on the actual value of the @ you want me to claim. Payment is upfront to either me or any trusted MM (who’s fee is not refundable). In the case that I am unable to get the username or I want to cancel the case cause it’s taking too long for me, I’ll inform you asap and refund you my service fee. My only payment method is BTC, don’t waste my time and ask about other payment methods.

> Verified Instagram Username Changes/ Claims
    I am offering a service where I can change/swap usernames for verified IG accounts without losing the blue badge. It’s a service that I don’t see often here or on other forums so I decided to open up my services for these as well.

My guidelines:
    -Both @ MUST be owned by you (separate placeholder acc whatever)
    -Names don’t have to be extremely similar, but would help
    -If you want me to claim an inactive @ and swap it with your verified @, PM me and we’ll work up the pricing.

Pricing: $1k just to change the @/ swap it. For claims + changing/swapping, PM me and I’ll give you an approximate price. Payment is upfront to either me or any trusted MM (who’s fee is not refundable). In the case that I am unable to swap/change the username or I want to cancel the case cause it’s taking too long for me, I’ll inform you asap and refund you my service fee.

> Instagram Pages Merging
    This is also another service that I don’t see often anywhere. I have only recently started my merging services and have done every merging case I got so far successfully. I don’t guarantee that I will be able to do the service 100% but I have a pretty high success rate again.

I won’t need to be logged in to your account or anything. Just provide me the info I ask you and I will do the service.

Even though I have a pretty high success rate with merging IG pages so far, I am still not very confident in my ‘merging skills’. No time frame on that again, as my services may take couple of hours to weeks.

Pricing: Minimum is $1.5k and goes up depending on size of page and/or value of @. Payment is upfront to either me or any trusted MM (who’s fee is not refundable). In the case that I am unable to merge the pages or I want to cancel the case cause it’s taking too long for me, I’ll inform you asap and refund you my service fee.

Fastest way to contact me is via Discord (@fairy#7814) or onsite. If I haven’t responded to you yet, PM again. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.