Sold FACEBOOK ADS FOR DROPSHIPPING GET YOUR FIRST SALE TODAY 100 WORKING

Discussion in 'Facebook Advertising - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - Service, 5/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Been thinking of running this service for a while now. I'll keep it short and simple.

I'll create Facebook Ads for your dropshipping store. I know that a lot of you can't succeed with advertising and you're wasting hundreds or even thousands of dollars on advertising without seeing any results. I've been doing ads for years and I'm keeping up with all the updates regularly.

HOW DOES THIS WORK?
    First, we're going to talk a little bit about your store, products, previous experience with ads and goals. After a few minutes of consulting you're going to decide how you want me to create your ads. There are two ways, first one is adding me to your FB Ads Manager as an editor (I recommend this way) and the second one is that I can create the ad, save it inside the pdf (Audience, Interests, Images, everything you need) and send it to you. Then you can create the ad on your own just by copying and pasting the ad I previously created.

Also, keep in mind that the ad's budget is not included in the price you're paying me.

WHAT DO YOU GET?
    • Fully created Facebook Ad for your product
    • Consulting (if you have any questions about ads or dropshipping, I'll help you out with that. We'll stay in touch even after I create the ads for you)
    • Store Audit
    • Product page customization (If needed, I'll do some changes on your product page to prepare it for advertising)
    • Edited images for the Ad

PRICE

1 Facebook Ad Campaign (multiple adsets) ==> $40

If you need multiple ads (multiple products) then we're going to arrange a custom price for that, feel free to contact me regarding this.

You can pay with Bitcoin and PayPal

I'll do a free Facebook Ad for 2 members in return for a review. Just post below if you're interested in leaving a review. I'm looking for trusted members, at least 500 posts, 1+ year on HackForums, positive popularity and no disputes.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.