Selling Facebook & Twitch design (Want to BUY)

Discussion in 'Graphics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hi there.

I basacly want to buy a facebook and twitch design, you have to be GOOD.

I got a twitch channel with 4k followers, 700 average viewers and do my e-sport as a full-time job!

Add my skype and tell me who you are when you add me.

Thanks.

.;

reply on skype

I did him this project, but he totally disappeared before paying. Its been a while.... If he wont show up before Monday, im gonna leave him a Negative Feedback.

Small tip for the future : put on a big copywright before they pay the full sum of money

You are right Zoef, I did watermarks in the begining, but i was lucky enough to do business with grown *** people, and stopped watermarking... whatever, i guess ppl will consider doing business with him in the future sh*t happens

You should make a dispute thread if he failed to pay.

Originally Posted by Zoefken

Small tip for the future : put on a big copywright before they pay the full sum of money

He's right! ALWAYS protect yourself.

You should ask for a down payment OR get them to sign a binding contract (that way you have legal recourse...)

...but it would be pretty easy to get back at this guy for fraud. He gave enough information to know what is twitch channel is right? Go report his *** to twitch and ruin his "full time esports" business... lol

This kid is very stupid to try something like this after giving so much identifying information. If he tried something like this on me his *** would be in the burner FAST

Yes and even better make a scam thread so his rep on here also goes to ****! i done it before.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.