expansion question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

alright so im down at my grandparents house for a week so i brought my diablo 2. i stupidly forgot the expansion. HOWEVER i do have the the files d2exp.mpq, d2xtalk.mpq, d2xvideo.mpq, and d2xmusic.mpq on my flashdrive. so i put the files in the folder and used d2loader to start it up and it came up as lod--but when i went to play on bnet it couldnt identify my version. so im asking you guys is there any way i can make this work? if not is there any place i can dl the expansion that is completely spyware and virus free? im not asking for anything illegal, cuz i own the game. in fact ive bought the damn game twice because i lost the cd keys the first time i bought d2 and lod.

I'm really not quite sure there. But if it cannot identify the version because you have replaced the files all by yourself, try and download the latest patch manually and install it. This may not work! In fact, i'm pretty much sure it won't change anything but it's still worth a try in my opinion.

Use ***************************************************** to torrent yourself the expansion of diablo 2 LOD, then you're set. Just type diablo 2 LOD in the toorgle search engine... If you don't have a torrent client, get utorrent (google it for the site) since it's the simplest to use.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.