Selling  Android and iOS [EU S76] 2 Accounts (couple) 405m and 304m

Discussion in 'Yokai Tamer Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Yurii1_, 7/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yurii1_

Yurii1_
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, I'm selling two accounts on Yokai Tamer server EU S76.
    One being top 3 of the server (Level D252/405m Female) and other top 10 of the server(D254/305m Male).

The first one is VIP7, there's a lot of costumes, mikos, pets and arms, some astrolabes and Trumps. Horcrux skills are activated and 4 baby skills too. 4 shikigamis are deployed and 5th one on standby. All horcruxes are red. Stats are great you can kill people of top 10 EU CS.

The second one is VIP6, with some costumes, pets, astrolabes and some trumps. 2 baby skills activated, 2 horcrux skills activated, 3 shiki deployed and 4th one on the way. Both have 4 beads deployed, a ring and a bracelet, and are wearing g13 s3 set as well as g14 red accessories. Both are currently busy with R6 and have already G14 S3 set ready to wear. CP and level are bound to evolve while we still didn't sell the accounts.

I can't remember everything on the top of my head but we invested a lot of money on those accounts and a lot of work and sweat. We are selling them together because we are becoming busy and won't be able to play anymore, we want people to continue our accounts and be able to enjoy a great experience in playing.
    Let me know if you want to know anything else about the accounts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.