Sold [EU] Ken Rauhel 2 | 610k+ CP | LVL 150+ | Spellhowler

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Revolution Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DonutsAndFire, 2/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonutsAndFire

DonutsAndFire
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

General

I want to sell my L2R Account with a 610k+ Spellhowler, which I have been playing since server launch. He is very well geared and ready for endgame.
    He is level 150 at the moment and is still being actively leveled and geared up, but I will stay away from enchants without Maphr's to make sure to deliver this character only with better stats than currently. 3 other level 30+ characters are part of this account too. The server is Ken Rauhel 2, a top EU server, and this character is part of one of the very best clans that is going for the best fortresses every week.

Gear

The helm is level 32 and the rare weapon got a 75% limit break chance the next time. Rare S grade gloves and a lot of A-R grade gear for combining and attribute enhancing are also included. At least 200 upgrade stones are in the inventory too. Besides the Arbol set that you can see, this character also owns a full Elven set (3x S 30+8, R 30+8, R+11).
    Weapons are the following: rare: SR 30+17, normal monsters: SR 30+15, rare monsters: SR 30+13, Bosses R 6+14.

Other

All rare skills are learned. Missile Bolt is at level 6, Healing Strike level 2, the other ones level 1.
    Achievements are at grade 21 (96%), very close to grade 22, which is rank 25 at the moment.
    980+ monster codex levels have been achieved which gives this character rank 16 on this leaderboard.
    Runes are rank 24 and elixir rank 44. All top 100 titles are unlocked.
    PVP in general and Sieges are fun with this character and I have no problem reaching #1 in arena at the right time of the day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.