Sold [EN/WW] Rank 28, Lim Maki + 5 ur (nonpromo) starter-ish account for sale!

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/tookiejuice, 8/17/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/tookiejuice

/u/tookiejuice
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello! New to Reddit, excuse the stats.

I play WAY too much of this game as is, I already have 2 main accounts (JP and EN), and when I picked up more WWSIF accounts, I was super in over my head. The temptation to buy mini packs in multiple servers is just too great, so I'm hoping to sell off this super farmable (and luck ridden) account I have.

Anyways, to the good stuff. Link is to an imgur of screenshots, if more proof is necessary let me know!

This account has:

1. Limited Maki UR - freshly solo'd literally yesterday!
    2. Pool/Fruits Yohane UR Idolized and to skill level 3
    3. 4 scorer URs total - did I mention this account is a crazy good starter?
    4. An idolizable SSR, a few SSRs, and a large number of SRs as well
    5. Almost wholly farmable, little to no FCs and max bonds on N/R cards

I'm looking to sell this account for about $25 via Paypal - I'm just trying to get back what I spent on it. I really would love this to go to a good home, particularly a Maki or Yohane fan because of the URs this account has.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me here, or even better on Twitter @bagofsalad. I'm hoping to sell this account off quickly, so expect a quick reply! Thank you so much!

. /u/tookiejuice
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.