Sold EN WHALE Competitive Account Rank 421 ( 48 URs, all idolized, 12 promos)

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MegurineMariko, 10/14/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegurineMariko

MegurineMariko
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my EN whale account. Rank 413, 43 URs (all idolized, 7 promos). Muse only account. Easy top 100 on score rankings, currently ~#63 in score ranking of the Dia & Yoshiko Token event.
    SCREENSHOTS:

All team members are scorers. They all have at least skill lvl 4. Here's the number of scorer cards per skill levels:
    Skill Lvl 4: 5 cards
    Skill Lvl 5: 23 cards
    SKill Lvl 6: 2 cards
    (This includes the 3 scorers that aren't in any of my teams)
    9 team members have all 8 slots opened, Pool Honk has 6 slots opened and the rest have 4 slots. I also have 1 healer per attribute and 3 cool perfect lock cards.

Since Smile Team is Honoka only, Cool Team is Umi only and Pure Team is Nozomi only, the teams are compatible with the character School Idol Skills. You'll be able to upgrade the teams even more once you get them.

Currently have about 10 gems, 0 BT, 1 SSR sticker and 177M gold. I'm on Android.
    This account is the only main account I ever had. I spent a lot of time and money on it, almost 20k CAD (about 15k USD).

Payment via PayPal. I posted my account on the trading FB group Rhythmic Five too. We can use a trusted middleman from this group for no fees or one from PlayerUp if you really want to. I can provide more screenshots on request. You can PM me or email me at [email protected], I also have Discord: Mariko #3480

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.