Selling   Average EN Lvl 132, 13 non-promo URS (5 idolized), $35 but #

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by timewrinkles, 8/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timewrinkles

timewrinkles
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    i haven't played ensif since early 2018 so i'm looking to sell my account. i invested some money into buying gems for this account (once was for umi's birthday pack). linked here are images of the URs, SRs, and my profile showing my level and the number of songs i've completed. (i can't add images to the post here on mobile)

6 of the URs are idolized, but one of them is a promo (the pure ruby one). there are 21 SRs and i don't think any of them are promos (once again, i haven't played since 2018 so i don't remember very well which one are promos).

it is not the most farmable account as i've full combo'd many of the songs and completed a lot of the stories, but nothing that has been released since probably around february 2018.

i have one UR pair, the kimono kanamari set, but the mari card is not idolized. a highlight of this account for me is idolized wonderland riko as i saved gems for several months to get her!

i am selling this for $35 (thru venmo) but i am willing to negotiate. i'm new to this site so it might be easier if you contact me through twitter @timewrinkles

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    timewrinkles

timewrinkles
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    sorry i'm not sure how to edit the post but the link didn't work. here it is:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.