Dupe Method "No Dupe Prog exist"

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

This is the official working Dupe for 1.11b. I tested it out myself and it works great. This is the one that those stupid sites are selling and how all those guys are getting 100s of Sojs to sell on playerup.

There have been variations of this dupe released, but certain details have always been left out which are key to its success. We will provide all of them.

Requirements

1) A necromancer with bonewall (preferably high level) and at least 125 percent faster cast rate.

2) A sorceress with meteor. Her cast rate does not matter.

3) About 10-20 minutes of your time.

The Dupe Process

1) Make a game that has a bridge leaving town in act 1, and step a bit out of town.

2) Stand outside of town but still slightly within the view of the bridge, so that you have a full map to work with and spam.

3) Spam with the necromancer using bonewall until you cover the entire map, and then spam to fill all holes with the sorceress with meteor and then try to cover the whole map with meteor. The map will now start to turn invisible.

4) Your body will start to become covered by the invisible map. When this happens create a game on your second D2 Window with the same character. If you get a FTJ game error, try to spam more in the other game and keep trying to create the game.

5) Join a mule game and drop some items, it doesn't matter what really.

6) Now, back in the laggy game, you need to very slowly walk to act 5, and then quickly move back to act 1 and drop everything that you want to dupe. Leave the game without temp-perming and bring your mule. (The walking helps prevent you from dropping out of the game)

7) Pick up the items and temp-perm the mule (go into a trade screen with someone)

8) Temp perm your necromancer in the 2nd game.

You now have a mule with temp-permed items and your originally necromancer with temp-permed items.

Officially: That is how you dupe.

Your welcome.

And remember, Together we CAN make blizzard reset the ladder!

this method has already been patched, but thanks for trying. Next time give credit where it is due (d2ps.net) but otherwise thanks for the post. There is currently only two dupe methods that are known to me. One is posted at d2ps.net and one is private that a buddy of mine made.

Im sorry to say to you it havent been patched....

I just duped a S**t load of perf Coa's tonight with this method but its up to you if you want to think its patched... =)

noobs.. you can dupe just about anywhere as long as you can make the connection with server severred by causing a lot of lag

programs only help in making game desynched faster by sending packets or whatever...

Seen it.

but u showed howed step by step so ok.

Does this still work? Anyone wanna do it with me? I got a sorc.

Thx for the info.. i seen it happen b4... but didnt know the details .. nice of you to share it.. But i DO have a Dilema ... tryin ot get my d2Loader to work wasnt happenin for me.. i dont have that "shortcut" tab on my loader all i have is "general" "version" compatibility" and "summary" on the instructions it says to go under "shortcut".. pls comment to get me on the right track ... maybe i need to download 1.10 first? then replace it? dunno

Pz for now

Originally Posted by Doppa

This is the official working Dupe for 1.11b. I tested it out myself and it works great. This is the one that those stupid sites are selling and how all those guys are getting 100s of Sojs to sell on playerup.

There have been variations of this dupe released, but certain details have always been left out which are key to its success. We will provide all of them.

Requirements

1) A necromancer with bonewall (preferably high level) and at least 125 percent faster cast rate.

2) A sorceress with meteor. Her cast rate does not matter.

3) About 10-20 minutes of your time.

The Dupe Process

1) Make a game that has a bridge leaving town in act 1, and step a bit out of town.

2) Stand outside of town but still slightly within the view of the bridge, so that y

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.