Selling Dungeons and Dragons Online account Hello Im...

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy and Sell, 1/7/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Dungeons and Dragons Online account Hello Im selling DDO account with unlocked: 4 character slots Veteran Status Packs: Gianthold Devil assault Carnival the path of inspiration VoT VoN Sentinels delera graveyard red fens necro Lordsmarch Plaza Classes&Races: Monk Artificer Favored Soul Warforged Drow Others: Account is home of my sorcerer with past live favored soul he have now 17 lvl. Have some good equip in bank and inventory well u can try build easier your own character (green steel too).Placed at server Cannith. Account isnt vip. All packs, races etc was bought by paysafecard,sms etc by me. I spend there some money and hard to sell that account for me (spend +/- 350$). A lot of hours spent there with rly good community and peoples. I think that 100$ should be ok price for that but you can always negotiate.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.