Sold Diamond Founders Pack, Level 46 Sorcerer / Bard (DPS/Heals)

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 2/15/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Price $:
    $200
    Make Offer
    All founder packs are impossible to buy now unless you buy an account. The Diamond was the most expensive costing $250. The diamond edition comes with 2 physical mailed items (The items have not been mailed yet, so if you buy this now you can use your address to claim them, a nice cute plushie and aura kingdom specialized playing cards). I have crap loads of armor and weapon reinforce and enchantment scrolls, and tons of eidolon xp crystals, costumes, and crests. I also have 85+ gold guarantee. I would estimate the total value of health potions and items in my vault to at least 200 gold. If anything I advertise is a lie your money will be returned (i claim my account back of course) without any hassle. Its a great game but with new full time job and college don't have time for it. Come claim your diamond account and be a far step ahead of everyone else ;) Also 200+ achievement points and current quests complete. Comes with 4 Eidolons any more info just email me, hurry and buy it soon!.

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.