Diablo LOD

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Ok let me start off by saying if you wish to become a god of your games that you host you must learn how to mod. This is only suggested for those of whom can not learn the values for a normal hack like a FunkI killer and such. Theres a few mods out there so just search for "host mod god hack lod", There you go your set for any game you host but if you try to join a game you will lose all god powers with that mod on.

ill try and actually understand what ur saying

in order to get gode in Open B.net, u MUST make the games if you are using a mod so it can be active just like drop mod etc. also mods is for people that dont know how to use "FunkI killer and such. if u want some good ones just google "host mod god hack lod."

Remember, if you join a game the mod wont be active and you will not gain any benfits from it.

ok...

thats simpler but.....

since ur god mode

boring............

im gona try

I remember a bp mod usable on close b.net that made you block, cast, hit recovery and all of that crap maxed out to the highest fps. In fact... i think I still have it.

hmmmm, so does this mod allow you to kill them in 1 hit aswell? =P

All it does is keep those annoying noobs floating around the place pretending they got good chars but realy are not doing any damage or receiving any damage... chances are, anyone who needs this kind of mod on open b.net is aura road-kill anyway...

Are there any like this on classic d2 ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.