Diablo II Expansion Problem

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Umm.. Well, I've been editing my character lately, and I am a beginner but getting used to it quite quickly. I saved my editor and when I went back to the game it said "Unable to enter game, generic bad file." Can anyone please help me? Any solutions of how to fix this?

I have the same problem and i have duplicated the problem by taking for instance my sword and putting magic items on it and it says bad inventory. so try taking some of the magic off until it lets you use it. You just have to play with it and figure out what you can and cant use.

C-Ya in the Game QBall

Well i did that once... and my char was 99 and his swords did 1000000 dmg and it worked but if i but my cursor over it my game would freeze... no offence but u prob did a crappy job hackin :p

Well you really could avoid the situation and not edit your characters. But if you must, here's a tip. Diablo 2 works off of hexes. If you the highest hex, you have problems, make sense? Try knocking down the modifications somewhat. If that doesnt work, start a character from scratch, and try again. More often than not, you can avoid it by being practical in your modifications. Simply put what applies to your character, and give the rest to your mercenary. For instance, if you are a sorceress, give your mercenary something similar to Infinity, but don't go overboard. More than likely, this is whars causing you grief. Give it a try.

I think this problem is due to big modifications you make on your character.Just like daddyadam said,don't go overboard!

It was because I had too many of the same charms, I deleted most of them from Hero Editor. It worked, thanks for the help!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.