Selling  Global  End Game Account  Android and iOS  High End DFFOO super whale acc Missing two ex weapons

Discussion in 'Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia DFFOO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shreddykruegar, 9/13/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shreddykruegar

Shreddykruegar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my DFFOO account, unfortunately it has come time to cut ties with a game ive enjoyed over three years. I have probably spent nearly 6k on this game and it's just time to quit in my eyes. All characters have mlb'd 15,35 weapons. All WoI weapons for the characters who have them. All characters have mlbd ex weapons except Freya/Palom which are the only two the account is missing. Noctis, Ultimecia, Desch,Ami, Vaan, Squall,Shantotto, Garland all have ld weapons, Shantotto and Squall have Burst. All costumes except Tidus,Totto,Kain,Aerith and Tifa. All characters have high armor and tons of fully lb armor (mainly for the 3/3) characters as shown.
    The account has FOED maxed, all summons have been maxed and farmed and everything content wise has been cleared. 17 days left on mog pass premium (have 29 burst tokens). Due to the bridge link, it'll come with my jp account as well, has the majority of bursts tons of LDs etc (Terra was just finished and got Mogs ld). I can pm pics of the jp acc if needed but this mainly for the gl one.

Please pm me for anymore details

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. KareemJames

KareemJames
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   2   0

Do you have discord?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.