Sold DayZ -New Fresh Account Any Region Original Mail 0 Level Steam

Discussion in 'DayZ Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by spoller, 10/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoller

spoller
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

312   14   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    ✔ DayZ -New Fresh Account ✔ Any Region✔Original Mail ✔0 Level Steam

ABOUT THIS GAME
    The post-soviet country of Chernarus is struck by an unknown virus, turning the majority population into frenzied infected. Fighting over resources has bred a hostile mentality among survivors, driving what’s left of humanity to collapse. You are one of the few immune to the virus - how far will you go to survive?
    This is DayZ, this is your story.
    DayZ is an unforgiving, authentic, open world sandbox online game where each one of 60 players on a server follows a single goal - to survive as long as they can, by all means necessary. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built-in tutorials or help given to you. Every decision matters - with no save games, and no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and start over.

Scavenging for supplies and roaming the open world never feels safe in DayZ, as you never know what's behind the next corner. Hostile player interactions, or simply just struggling through severe weather can easily turn into intense, nerve-racking moments where you experience very real emotions. On the other hand, meeting with another friendly survivor in DayZ can lead to a true friendship that lasts a lifetime...

Your choices and your decisions create a gameplay experience that's completely unique and unequivocally personal - unmatched by any other multiplayer game out there. This is DayZ, this is your story.

Any Questions - pm me on:
    ☎️E-mail: [email protected]
    ☎️DISCORD: 777Alex.shop777#1910
    ☎️SKYPE: live:.cid.2118d56cc9eb9dd

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Luddwii

Luddwii
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Added you on discord, hope to be in touch soon!

3. OP
    OP
    spoller

spoller
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

312   14   0

I have already accepted the request

4. Luddwii

Luddwii
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    -rep can not accept playup credits while advertising on playerup. Do not recommend doing business with this guy as he is also very rude : )

5. OP
    OP
    spoller

spoller
    Expand Collapse

312   14   0

I was not rude to you. I just said that I do not accept payments through the player up, otherwise I could just put my goods here for sale, and not leave the sign "Contact".

Attached Files:

• 134.png
      134.png
      File size:
      156.1 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.