Selling  Android and iOS  Day 1 little whale account with 43 Jobs, UB Supreme, Almost Every Limited Time Cards, LVL 101

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shynlee, 11/28/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shynlee

Shynlee
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling DAY 1 Little Whale Account level 107 With UB Supreme and 43 Jobs, Global Mobius Final fantasy
    • SUPREME UB at 5* Maxed
    • Many limited time event cards from The beginning til now, no event batches missed, all the important cards worth for collector (See the Photo for information)
    • 43 JOBS: Huge collection of JOBS/ 10 LEGENDS JOB (See the photo)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PRICE AT: $350

I couldn't uploaded everything so if you need more screenshots just email me or drop me a message

PURCHASE METHOD: either with PayPal at [email protected] or with middleman service at bellow button

CONTACT INFORMATION

I'm legit seller with reputation and no hacking or shady scamming service. All account will come with an email linked with Google play account. For any inquiries of the account please don't hesitate to contact me

WHATSAPP: +841689874504

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Shynlee Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.