Sold Custom Wizard101 Account ( US Server )

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Boosting and Leveling - Buy Sell Trade' started by RamezCh, 8/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamezCh

RamezCh
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, I am offering to make custom wizard101 accounts according to your request or leveling/farming services

to setup or agree on price contact 1PlaySafe#4618 on discord

Pricing template:

level 0 to Max 100$ with malistaire gear ( 1 month to 1 month and 2 weeks period )
    level 70 to Max 75$ with malistaire gear ( 1 month period max )
    dragoon gear farming, expected time to get boots/hat/ring is 3 to 5 days for 25$
    crafting from 0 to visionary for 20-40$ depending on reagents and level ( a few days )

P.S: You can ask for special requests or farming changes for free as long its not anything crazy
    Payment through paypal

I can only work on 1 account a month so can't take multiple requests from people at once unless you are in similar quests

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    RamezCh

RamezCh
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

2   0   0

My Location:
    Incase you wonder how it goes:

First you contact me to agree about the type of service ( 1PlaySafe#4618 )

Then you create the account and give it to me ( incase fresh from level 0 ) and i will quest it until the point you want and grind the gear. ( Max period of one month and i should get it to max level and the gear speed depends on luck except dragoon, i can get full set in 4 days )

(Payment must be first and membership on account is your duty)

Also sometimes, i might be working with another client so i wouldn't be able to take your request as my maximum load is 1 account at once, my max+account unless you guys happen to start all together or so i can play on 4 accs at once )

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.