Sold Curious on how much I can get for my 2588 day old club penguin account

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MissAngie2356, 8/6/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAngie2356

MissAngie2356
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I've never been on this site before but I have a club penguin account that's 2588 days old. I made it when I was 12 and now I'm 19. I go on it every once and a while for nostalgia but other than that I don't have any use for it, and if I can make something out of it, why not. My oldest pin is the Firework Rocket that was released in 2008. I met Rockhopper and I have the background. I have a ton of old items too. I'd greatly appreciate any advice on how to sell my account. Don't be fooled though, I've dealt with trading before so I know a scammer when I see one. Right now I just want to know what my account is worth. If you need more detail, let me know.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    MissAngie2356

MissAngie2356
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Welp, nevermind. The account is connected to an e-mail that I deleted a long time ago so, I can't sell it. And I can't figure out how to delete this post. Stupid me. Bye forever.

3. Cracked

Cracked
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Someone might still be willing to buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.