Sold [Completed]Need a Sig

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Well I have to make my own thread because Freshfish and Illidan_000 looks like they don't want "hard jobs "

To the left you put the banner of: Gears of War and to the right try to put the man and the logo of: Assassin's Creed

take any cool fonts and color that will fit ( to put your signature )

Just write made for: Boudin

Thx

i'm tierd and can't be botherd to do much, so i did not put rly put any effort in to it.

Yea i know the text sucks but thats because i need to reinstall as for some reason thats the ONLY font i can use.

I'll try and make a better on sometime mby when i'm more awake.

nice work Blaze

+rizep

lol nice work form a tired men.

Its great but I forgot to mention something.

You remember the back ground of Gow can you put the same back ground behind him and take the AC background ( the white things ) and put it behing the AC man .. and in the middle doing a transition

lol, what did you mean with hard jobs ?

well, while we was talking each other, I asked you to make me a wallpaper, I've describe everything, you logged out, the next day I've log in and saw that you close you thread with wallpaper request. Was like mhhh did I ask something to much complicated :S

Sry man i'm not going on ps till after christmas as i got LOADS of coursework and homework to do, and my courswork is 6 months late, i'll probs even be working all day on christmas day cos i've got to revise for a love you load of exams after christmas also.

So basicly i don't have a christmas this year.

Boudin, i closed it because i cant host any more wallpapers.

And this is a sig, i have a sig service...

ho well I've made one by myself, not the best but it's what I wanted ... a lil bit ..

Im sure freshfish doesn't mind doing your signature, and he is very good. Idk what you mean by they dont look like they want hard jobs, he might have closed the thread because he needed time to get everyone elses done.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.