Sold [Completed] Master of the seas signature.

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

I want something with "Zuljian Master of the Seas" Or something (getting namechange to Zuljian)

Using this render Planet Renders // Renders: Click image to close this window make it so he's on like an ocean for sure, idk what background might work, or text. Just go for it lol.

No animation on the text, but what would be really really cool is to have an animation on the water like the sun shining off it or a ripple effect.

Multiple rep, Credits (When I get more...soon), and possibly some of the stuff I have up in the trade section if you make this real nice

Blue, Poison, maybe editee, comeone, shine here

ALSO! If you could make an avatar to go with it that'd be great peeps

Hmm.. I'm learning PS stuff now, so I might be able to help in a bit.

ender if ur soo good at ps, why not just make one urself?

i really dont see the logic of people who can use ps asking for a sig. I asked for a gif animated banner of 2 webpages, thats because i DONT know how to animate in ps.

you know how to make sigs so why not just make ur own, seems a bit of a waste of time to ask others when u can do urself........................................

I'll give it a shot..I've never done animation besides the plain text animation.

Greetz,

E.

Edit: Alright here's what I made to the best of my ability, this is my very first time animating beyond just text, so please bare with me.

Hope you like it that's all I can do for I'm still a Photo Shop novice.

editee its great!

And jp, I am unbelievably horrid at signatures in photoshop, banners I can do, and I could show you easily as hell how to animate in Image ready if you like. Now would you pl0x try to make one of these

wow, editee, stop saying to bear with you, your sigs kick some serious love you

Thanks Volund.:laugh:

Here is the refreshed one that you requested:

Finally got it to work, enjoy.

Greetz,

E.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.