Sold [Completed]*BlueIsImba Signature Request

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

As you might have notice, I never used a signature I made. I just can't stand it for some reason. Unfortunatly for you guys, I wouldn't mind receiving one as a gift ! So eh, this brings me to the hard part, deciding what to put in it. You guys all know I'm a HUGE fan of Children of Bodom (A metal band) so I guess my first choice would go for them. So after hours (minutes?) of search on google, I haven't found a single render. However, there are many stock photos ready to be rendered or edited. Try deviantART: where ART meets application! or Google.

If you can't find anything that suits you, here are some cool renders.

Planet Renders // Renders - Music Renders/Hendrix Flying-V

Planet Renders // Renders - Music Renders/Nirvana - Kurt Cobain

Planet Renders // Renders - Other Cartoon Renders/Cartman (Make him say something funny related to mods )

Planet Renders // Renders - Sports Renders/Alexander Ovechkin

Planet Renders // Renders - Sports Renders/Jaroslav Halak

If you find anything related to hockey or guitar, you can always use your render.

Don't make the signature too big and thanks in advance, winner will get eh, reputation. (Or we can see for prize via PM depending on the winner's need.)

i will try blue, but expect an average standard of work.

PS: i know what u mean, when u cant find sumthing you like, that you made yourself

mind if i make u a CoB Follow the Reaper Sig? ive had the render but never used it

V1

V2 (changed color of glow from orange to blue)

Originally Posted by Dead

mind if i make u a CoB Follow the Reaper Sig? ive had the render but never used it

Originally Posted by Just-Poison

i will try blue, but expect an average standard of work.

PS: i know what u mean, when u cant find sumthing you like, that you made yourself

Not at all, I would really like it.

And Poison, THANKS A LOT. I'll wait for the others and then choose. You are actualy the best one I've received (lol...obvious?)

Mhm... Lol that's great stuff Poison you won at sig makin ;D

I'm thinking of a few things i can do with those pics so give me a few and ill come up with something and posts them.

here u go blue hope u like i didnt much

blue uve made like 5 sigs for other ppl n ur pretty good make ur own u lazy noob u made mine ffs

Yhe yours is nice.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.