Selling   COL2 Acct 13 Enlightened 3 at 22

Discussion in 'Clash of Lords Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by daduhweewah, 11/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daduhweewah

daduhweewah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

The account has RV/Envhantress/Ambro all at enlight 22. Has TS GS and AC at 16/16/18 (cookin more AC shards to get to 19) has 45k AS shards and 10 more days of enlight pack and 15 more on jewel pack.

All other enlightened heroes are lvl 4-13 (most 7-10) Has over 2500 days of speedups in the account (i have been waiting on a build event forever) the account is only lvl115 but those speedups should bring that up a ton, and there is enough gold to use the speedups. It is sitting in a decent guild (was a top 4 on ios but recently broke up for the merged guild clashes)

Has a solid amount of powder, has a tonnn of heroes shards and full copies (inc all new heroes though penth either can go to lvl 180 or be evolved more- have 5600 shards at lvl160 inc a mega glory egg in acct). The only thing that is still holding the account back from doing massive damage in br is probably rthe mercs, recent changes in the game made me not care about mercs as much (the account is 10 months old) only a couple heroes have maxed mercs (all are lvl30+ though) and the aids are not all to 180 yet. Working on BZ, (have one enlightened bz and have enough to enlighten another if so chose) have enough copies of each aid hero, just havent gotten all of them to 180. I will post a reply in this thread with some images at a later date. Im a new account on this site, so I am not sure how that will hurt me in selling. But I am willing to do whatever to verify who I am, or potentially even have this purchase go through a business my friend owns online that does btc mining stuff so there is something official tied to it. Leave your line userid and I can message you.

Accoubt for sale is CenterUp on ios in continent 79. Smile is leader in continent (but my account is undoubtedly the strongest- not even a debate- im pretty sure it is the strongest account on ios that is yet to reach lvl120

Message “daduhweewah” on line and I will send some pics of acct (tons of pics) i am out of town through the weekend so i will have to find a pc to use or get pics on monday, will post them to line. As far as price, i am just fielding offers. I have an idea of what i want. I have put well over 5k into the account. Maybe over 7k. I lost track. Just getting too busy to keep up with a large account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.