Buying Club penguin Rewritten account with item transfer (looking for 06, 07,08, or 09 cp party hat)

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BillCosby4878, 4/26/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillCosby4878

BillCosby4878
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Title says it all. Looking for a CPR account with some of the old item hats! Want to have these again for nostalgia purposes.

If you have an account with any of these and you want to sell, I will gladly take it off your hands!

My kik is: MythOGU

^^ hit me up if you got it!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rocky Rodriguez

Rocky Rodriguez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I did not know the original club penguin was deleted. I havent played since I was 14 but would log in time from time for the jokes. I had a penguin that had beta items and the yellow and purple and green and blue party hat, the rare orange and yellow and red Hawaiian necklace. the Og black hoodie with red and blue glasses lmao. I had over 400k coins and man I had some much rare stuff i thought i was about to make a fortune just now! I had soooo much items from the OG club penguin days! RARE PINS! The og light house shirt and beanie when the light house first opened. good ol times.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    BillCosby4878 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.