Selling  Average Club Penguin accounts with gold or gold service for existing accounts

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Default129, 7/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Default129

Default129
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Hi everyone!

I'm selling penguins on cpr with 100'000+ gold of which you can choose the name if available and email will be given with as well (status check below)! Also I'm offering to farm gold on your existing account (gold-status).

Be aware: The gold will be farmed with tricks and bots but when you purchase silver-status I'm giving a payback guarantee (payed money for my service) if you're getting into troubles with your account for two weeks after delivery.

Quick-status: Delivery in few days! No payback guarantee!
    Silver-status: Delivery takes 7 days. Higher security with standard payback guarantee (payed money for my service).
    Gold-status: Delivery takes 14 days. High security!!! 30 days payback guarantee (payed money for my service) if problems with the account should occur.

Quick-status: 5.-
    Silver-status: 15.-
    Gold-status: 20.-

You might ask yourself why I'm offering 100'000 gold. I've lots of experience with using bots and tricks to get fast gold and it's the safest. Of course I could offer like 1'000'000 gold but it's not in my interest to sell risky accounts. If you wish having more gold I'll deliver the account with the desired amount of gold but without any guarantee!

If you're interested email me on the following address: [email protected]

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Best

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.