Selling     Clash of Clans Th13

Discussion in 'Clash of Clans CoC Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by byran Aik, 6/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byran Aik

byran Aik
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

3   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my personal clash of clans TH13 completely max TH12 really great account, level 199 account, level 65 king, and queen. level 40 warden, and level 3 royal champion. all blue walls, working toward all max walls. near-max builder base with max level (30) battle machine and an extra builder (for both main base, and builder base). the trophies may not be super high right now, but with the really high levels of the army, it'll be really easy to climb to 5k trophies. ive spent a lot (i mean a lot) of money, and time on this account. also, due to this being a digital good and the nature of the item, refunds are not accepted. if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. this account comes with full email access and you can change the email to your name, change the recovery email, etc. and i can guide you the whole way there! it is completely full access. price is #; so do not hesitate to sent me your offers. thanks! good day!
    Discord: Bryanaik#4662

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    byran Aik

byran Aik
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

3   0   0

My Location:
    Available

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.