Sold Cinema 4D Intro Request (Tutorial for it Included)

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

I'm looking for someone to create a HD Transformers ROTF Intro Remake for my youtube channel

I don't really want to download Cinema 4D or go out and get a disc so im asking for a favor

I'm including this tutorial i found Cinema 4d tutorials transformers tutorial after effects | amateurmedia.net

Aswell as files from the tutorial transformerstutorial.rar

So anyone with cinema 4D can help me

Anyone to do it will get a + Rep and Thank from me

Where it would say Transformers i want it to say Bumblebee.

Where it would say Revenge of the Fallen i want it to say Tutorials Reviews and Commentary

Credit Video to the designer + rep will be given to who makes it and the video will be made only if i use it in my videos.

I might, but I'm off the computer for 7 more days.

Bump

Bumping again. I really need help with this none of my PCs can run Cinema 4D it just crashes.

Forget what I said.. Good luck in finding someone to do this.

This is not a job. This is a $25 job.

i included a tutorial and a cinema 4D file plus font file i found. i don't see how i should pay just to have something edited?

Originally Posted by Bumblebee

i included a tutorial and a cinema 4D file plus font file i found. i don't see how i should pay just to have something edited?

1. I hope you ACTUALLY saw the video tutorial before posting this thread.

2. Even if you didn't, just the first 2.3 min explained everything

- First off, he used Adobe Illustrator to make both the titles and imported that into Cinema 4D. After which he then started on the project and created all the effects to make it into what it currently is; a intro.

Meaning: Just to edit the text, you will need to go back to Step 1: And recreate EVERYTHING, which like Sifex said, would be a $25 job.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.