Sold Cheap/low rank account with Bastet [Android, US]

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 4/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

I'm looking to buy an Android, US server account for Puzzle & Dragons that has a Bastet, and isn't already linked to a Google Play account.

I'm not looking to pay too much for the account, nor am I after anything beyond a Bastet really - a freshly rolled Bastet starter, or a low ranked account that's pulled one from the REM, would be great.

Either post or PM me any offers and preferred payment methods please~

.;

I have exactly what you want. PM me if you are still interested. I want 5$ in steam wallet credits.

bump

Not entirely, and by "not entirely" I pretty much mean "not at all", sure why you're bumping other peoples' threads.

Also, sent a PM.

Not had any reply to the PMs I've sent

Also willing to buy iOS US accounts, now that I know you can transfer from iOS to Android.

Bump again, still want a Bastet account...

Bump for a Bastet...

got an unlinked account , exactly as u wish it , i deal with paypal , my skype is : technikaly , pm if interested

Originally Posted by chuvak

got an unlinked account , exactly as u wish it , i deal with paypal , my skype is : technikaly , pm if interested

Any chance you got a starter one with Kirin or Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao?

Damnit, thought I'd finally found someone who would sell a Bastet to me

Originally Posted by doomedtofail

Always search skype profile names on our site and google to see if they are banned here or elsewhere. He was previously banned Technicality. Banned a few times.

Recall your payment on paypal only thing i can suggest

Useful tip (emphasis mine).

huh.... a scamer.... Orz

Bump.

Also for anyone communicating over PMs (rather than providing Skype details or similar), if you could please go to General Settings and set Receive Email Notifications of new Private Messages to On and save, that'd be appreciated. I've had about three people so far state that they have an account with Bastet, only to seemingly not realize that I've sent them PMs trying to buy them...

Bump again.

I've now obtained a Bastet, thanks to speng101.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.