carabot 1.5 for dII 1.12 (all boss beta vesrion)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi there,

i have make my own all boss bot compatible 1.12

i wanna share it in this forum first to beta teste it, maybe on more forum later, read the readmefirst file before ask anything

i will for sure not share my source code dont use if you dont trust

thx

pickit

all boss

all char supported

say me if any bug or anything

This works awsomely for all my higher level charecters... However I have a few suggestions ^_^.

1. This is great for my higher level charecters. But, could you add a few lower level bosses? such as raven, all of tristram, etc.. so that you can train lower level charecters faster?

2. Also, I tested this in both expansion and non-expansion and it only works for expansion. The buttons are a little off, could you make a version for non-expansion incase someone doesen't have expansion?

3. Next, mabey could you make an auto installer? that like guides you through the process? Like it would have a defaust path that it would put the launcher into for you, then it would ask your username and password, and the game name ect... this could make it slightly more user friendly.

4. Lastly, could you give us the ability to control the game password? so like its private? For like soloing, or letting friends leech while your afk so it keeps cycleing through makeing the game name, and the password and doing the bosses you selected then leaving making a new gamename adding a -01,-02, ect... with the same password so it goes all night, with your friends following your afkness?

Those are just a few suggestions I have ^_^ I hope you take a few into consideration.

Originally Posted by Deadly_dl

This works awsomely for all my higher level charecters... However I have a few suggestions ^_^.

1. This is great for my higher level charecters. But, could you add a few lower level bosses? such as raven, all of tristram, etc.. so that you can train lower level charecters faster?

2. Also, I tested this in both expansion and non-expansion and it only works for expansion. The buttons are a little off, could you make a version for non-expansion incase someone doesen't have expansion?

3. Next, mabey could you make an auto installer? that like guides you through the process? Like it would have a defaust path that it would put the launcher into for you, then it would ask your username and password, and the game name ect... this could make it slightly more user friendly.

4. Lastly, could you give us the ability to control the game password? so like its private? For like soloing, or letting friends leech while your afk so it keeps cycleing through makeing the game name, and the password and doing the bosses you selected then leaving making a new gamename adding a -01,-02, ect... with the same password so it goes all night, with your friends following your afkness?

Those are just a few suggestions I have ^_^ I hope you take a few into consideration.

thx for your support in the version 1.6

few bugs will be fixed

few boss will be added and tristram too

game password added

auto instaler is anoying i dont whant let nooby use this (atm)

regards...

Sweetness, I can't wait to test out the new version when it comes out ^_^.

scan results ??

can you help me? it said my char is not lvl 75+ but it is, It 89.

Originally Posted by bore2dead

can you help me? it said my char is not lvl 75+ but it is, It 89.

realm ?

softcore ?

windows xp sp 3 ?

say me

Attention

This Bot Version is a hack!!!!!!!

My Acc is stolen -.-

Dont try this Bot

Originally Posted by Van_faneil

Attention

This Bot Version is a hack!!!!!!!

My Acc is stolen -.-

Dont try this Bot

wtf are you talking about a lot of ppl here have tryed it and are running it succefull you are alone to say this this dont from of my bot

Im second person it says problem and the screen drag away from the screen and send you a whisper or any kind of msg with the acount name and password dont even try anymore.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.