Buying Maplestory accounts! -= Repped Buyer/Seller=-

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Ive been on these forums for a VERY long time, im known by many people here and im making a comeback for Maplestory trading and such.

Im looking for any maplestory accounts, not looking for low levels, mainly 30+ and MUST have Full Info for me to buy. If you dont have full info, the price i pay will go do A LOT.

Post here, i will contact.

aim: k2 blue ridah.

practically any type of acc you need.

aim: maplenova37

81 bowman add meh [​IMG]

Bumpzorz.

Hey i am selling a lvl 191 Hayato in GMS khaini he has alot of perm nx and is decently funded. contact me if you want further information and to negotiate price.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey i am selling a lvl 191 Hayato in GMS khaini he has alot of perm nx and is decently funded. contact me if you want further information and to negotiate price. Let me know if you are intested or not.

Hi!

I have a level 170 kaiser w/ a 35k range(unbuffed) that has tons of perm nx on it in broa. It can solo hilla and zakum without a lot of trouble. On the same account are at least 5 other characters over level 100 including a dark knight. I unfortunately deleted the hero on it a while ago to make room for the angelic buster, which is also over 100 now.

Interested?

(c/p'd from the other thread I posted it on)

Do you have skype or something else? I mean, i'll make an AIM if you're interested. I have the account's full information.

E: Made an AIM, unsure as to how I derive my username out of this thing, haha

skype mr.rager19

Hey add me on skype Shervin4000 I have a level 191 Kaiser on Windia with full info.

Add me on skype I have a pretty decent dual blader lvl 17X in windia my skype name is neetboy62

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.