Sold Buying Looking for +4 omegamon single target skill or very good used account

Discussion in 'Digimon Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by aethonclarke, 10/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aethonclarke

aethonclarke
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

account can be fresh or used, preferably beginner pack available, send screenshots and i will make an offer and we can negotiate from there. i am PayPal ready.

if the account is fresh, only 1 roll used with +4 omegamon with a useful leader skill, beginner pack still available, story untouched, will pay immediately with PayPal, good price paid

if used, needs +4 omegamon, lots of fuels and clusters with lvl 10 meat farm and at least 80 stamina
    also needs a +4 mega with AOE and lots of choose a fragment vouchers saved, if it has been heavily used and a lot of the stones have been claimed that is fine as long as there are good digimon. honestly i will be much more picky with used accounts but if i like it i will pay a good price.

reply or dm screenshots

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.