Sold Buying Bugs/Glitches/Exploits

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by James Daly, 2/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Daly

James Daly
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am looking to negotiate the acquisition of any working glitches, bugs or exploits in LOTRO which give some sort of practical benefit to gameplay. Prices for each will be negotiated on a case by case basis; as a rule of thumb, the more practical to gameplay, the more I will be willing to pay.

Payment will be via Paypal.

You must PM me to begin negotiations. I will not respond to people in this thread.

My expectations include:

• Prior to negotiations, you will be able to describe the nature and practical functions of the glitch/bug/exploit. That is, be able to describe what game systems it involves, what element of gameplay it changes/manipulates and what it can be used for.
    • You must be able to provide convincing evidence that the exploit in question is current and working. Consider using screenshots/video footage with date stamps.
    • As a minimum, you will be able to provide clear, written steps on how to replicate the exploit, with all available details.

What you can expect from me:
    • Commitment to our deal. I will never back down from an agreement, or go back on any of the terms laid down in this post.
    • I will not share the glitch/exploit with anyone. Telling anyone increases the chances of this knowledge spreading and being used by people who are not able or willing to use the exploit discreetly, which in turn would drastically increase the chances of a fix. If I am to be paying for this knowledge, it is in my best interest to ensure it remains active/working for as long as possible.

Process of payment will happen in two phases.
    Phase 1: After giving evidence that the exploit is current, I will pay for the explanation (written, video or both) that you have prepared. As a general rule, expect this payment to be ~33% of the agreed total price. Based on the instructions given, I will attempt to replicate the exploit.
    Phase 2: After successfully replicating the exploit, I will pay the remaining sum.

Caveats
    In the case that I cannot successfully replicate the exploit, I will attempt to contact you for further information/advice.
    In the case that I attempt contact and receive no response, the rest of the payment is void until contact can be established.
    If we make contact and I am unable to replicate the exploit with further clarification/instructions, the rest of the payment will be void until replication occurs.

Note that for any RNG or skill based bugs/glitches/exploits, the replication process may take more time.
    As a general rule, you should not expect full payment from me until I can replicate it, and can confirm that it is working.

By engaging in negotiations with me, you consent that this is a fair process.

Reminder: You must PM me to communicate interest. I will not be engaging with sellers on this thread.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.