Selling  PS4  Modded Bo3 modded account ps4

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Black Ops Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Davyboy, 7/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davyboy

Davyboy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am not selling accounts, It is a service. There for i mod your account for you. I can assure you that your account is in good hands. You can either have your main account modded or make a brand new one. What comes on the account you may ask? It comes with 120 supply drops (100 rare supply drops 20 no dupe crates), camo bribe, 9 melee bribes, 9 ranged weapon bribes, 1 Three of a kind bribe (3 guaranteed dlc weapons), and 1 weapon (1 range or melee weapon). Also comes with Master Prestige Lvl 1000 in both multiplayer and zombies, zombies is 100% done all ee complete, dark matter also has dark matter on some dlc weapons, Modded classes, Unlimited ripper, active camo, and combat focus. Heatwave as lethal. If youve opened bribes on the account you want modded before you will receive less bribes then what i named off.
    I do accounts anytime of the day, if i am not busy. Although you are guaranteed to have your account done within 24 hrs of purchase. I have sold plenty of these on playerup but figured i could move to here too. Have a great day! Stay safe!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.