Selling Beware the Batman Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray) $19.95 @ WBShop

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/2/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Oh, boy, the second worst batman series in recent memory is being sold, the part we never saw. Woo.

I had to drop this show mid-season. Bored me to tears.

It wasn't just boring, KL, it was awful in general. It did pick up a bit after whatserface officially joined team bat, but it was still really bad.

It's not bad, but GLTAS is the best option if you're looking for a comic based cartoon.

Pfft...are you familiar with the phrase "Does not compute"? I own all of BTAS & JL myself. At least YJ got 2 seasons. CN doesn't know how to handle good shows.

You are kidding right? I never saw Beware the Batman but GLTAS was absolutely abysmal, even for a young children's show. I can't begin to understand how anybody could enjoy something so cliched, predictable, and frankly downright moronic. Maybe part of it is cause I am a huge GL fan but the VA is the only thing I can say didn't absolutely suck.

Don't know what you were expecting but it was pretty on par with other Bruce Timm shows. Basically your only reason is " I didn't like it" RLs re skinned Sinestro Corps? Go away, I've seen production sketches that prove otherwise, add the fact that they were clearly setting up Sinestro Corps for season 2 proves you're just trying to troll. On the CAG board no less, good effort, though. Paragraphs & punctuation...

Ugh, I listed several reasons, if you can't comprehend what I wrote that's on you but don't try to twist my words or flat out lie about what I've said. You are being a total dumbass.

No, I'm referring to The Batman.

Aw come on, The Batman was fine. It kinda puttered out at the end with the cliched alien invasion, I really don't think that worked out well, and the absence of Ras/Scarecrow/TwoFace/ect sure didn't help, but otherwise I enjoyed it for what it was.

Now given a choice, I'd rather it never have existed at all because of how it screwed up several plans for JLU including some stuff with Nightwing/Joker/Ras/HugoStrange/ect, but the show itself wasn't bad.

The batman was awful, because they screwed up so many of the character designs, especially the Joker, and Catwoman. The only one that I liked even a little was the Penguin's design.

What was wrong with Catwoman? I don't remember seeing anything off there.

I wouldn't want to see that version replace the normal one in the comics (not that Joker's hardly been in the New 52 anyways....). But for a TV series like that I thought it worked pretty well. I still want to know why he had those freakish feet though.

And no, they were clearly NOT setting up the SInestro Corps.

Absolutely not, that movie gets shat on way too much just because it's "cool to hate". It was no Godfather but it's not the travesty everyone makes it out to be either. How Green Lantern gets shat on while films like Transformers, Star Trek Into Darkness, and lately even love you like the ******* Spirit get praise is beyond me. I honestly think the general public and most comic fans are just stupid as hell.

My thoughts exactly, I don't care for either. On a totally different topic, you getting Smash Bros for 3DS?

Yeah I've heard some praise for all of them, both in person and online. I was mostly referring to the first movie which is actually rated (relatively) highly on Metacritic IIRC, with an even ridiculously higher user rating. And The Spirit, which may be just behind Dragonball Evolution and The Last Airbender as one of the worst films I've ever seen, seems to have developed itself a nice little cult following.

I hope that isn't the young news they've been hinting about.

Finally! I had a chance to meet Greg Weisman at a signing recently, and I was bummed I didn't have anything Young Justice for him to sign.

you must be new to WB sale site they only have deals worth talking about during Holidays. Been shopping there for years since they opened.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.