Selling Best Buy: Buy Amazing Spider-Man 2 & $14.99 TV Show; Save $10 (includes Toy Story of Terror BD)

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Best Buy ad shows $10 saving on Amazing Spider-Man 2 (including the exclusive versions) if you purchase a $14.99 TV show with it.

I had no idea what ASM2 was until I reluctantly clicked the link.

Is the 3D version of this less than $25 anywhere else?

Saw this deal on the ad the other day and just ordered The Amazing Spider Man 2 3D Magno Case along with Breaking Bad: Season 1 Blu Ray for $29.98 + Tax.

Thanks for posting this thread! there is also a buy 2 save 15% and buy 3 and save 25% going on that you can stack into this. I picked up two others and got toy story terror for $11.24 and spiderman 3d for $14.99!

Sorry for the confusion. I was trying to keep the title short. I updated the thread title and OP to reflect the whole name.

What's br.com supposed to be?

Typical Best Buy. It's on the site, so you can order online for in-store pickup and get the deal.

I guess but I didn't see any discussion about Best Buy not honoring the deal at bluray.com. What I am seeing is a lot of discussion on the Target exclusive features....... ugh.

Did this with AMS2 3D + House of Cards S1 (BD) + Big Bang Theory S3 (BD) + Big Bang Theory S4 (BD) for $14.99 each, then $10 RZ on top. Worked out well enough.

Went to my local store to pick up my blu-ray of Revolution season one since it wasn't available for shipping and my store did not have any version on the Manga Case Spider-man 2 movies left. I had mine shipped anyways, I just hope it doesn't come damaged since it wont be easy to swap out.

Grabbed Magno Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Arrow season 1 blu-ray with this deal. Thanks for heads up OP!

So I picked up the Magno case for ASM2 and the Toy Story BR discs yesterday. I pre-ordered Spiderman and paid in full and was there to pick it up and got TS to get the 10 dollar off promo. Manager did an over ride and did a return of my pre-order of spiderman (19.99) and rung up the magno case at 9.99 and left the TS price at 14.99. I owed about 5 dollars and that was that. Question, looking at my receipt again there is no promo or bundle marks on it , just an over ride of spiderman to 9.99. Could I just return TS and get my 14.99 plus tax back and keep Spiderman? Also do I loose the 5 dollars I paid in the process?

Did instore pickup for Spider-Man 2 3D Magno (glad I did cause when I got there all Magno cases were sold out) and luckily there was still one Toy Story of Terror bluray left on the shelf. Went up to pickup SM2 and asked the girl there if it's possible if she could do a return/rebuy and add on TS to get the $10 off. Luckily she tried doing the promo first before canceling the instore pickup cause it wouldnt allow her to do it. Tried every possible way but the system still wouldnt let her and she said it was probably an online only deal. I said it's cool and I'll just get SM. After she rang it up, she said if I still really wanted TS, she couldnt do the $10 off but best she could do was knock $5 off. It was better than nothing so I did it. Pretty awesome that she did that when she didnt really have to.

Yea instore last night it wouldn't ring up Toy Story as a TV on DVD item. The manager went to the promo site online and filtered it to Disney and it wasn't there so she wouldn't override. I came home and ordered online with store pickup.

Is it just me or has Best Buy's CS turned to love you lately? It was never good to begin with but it all I am having to argue with them about the most basic things now, including getting them to honor this deal (wasn't even getting Toy Story, but Arrow). They used to be my favorite B&M store, but between this crap and their new policies on shipping and what they'll PM I'm finding myself going to Target more and more.

The system automatically adjusted the price for me when I grabbed Spidey and Arrow. When cashier was surprised by the #, I showed him the printed ad. He remarked that he would have done the deal too, if he knew about it before buying his copy of Spidey.

If it helps, it also includ

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.